BUILDING MY CREDIT-BILITY!
(OFFERED ONLY IN FRENCH)
TRAINING ON THE UNDERSTANDING AND IMPORTANCE OF A CREDIT FILE
Destined for clients between the ages of 16 to 25.
The purpose of this training is to provide young people with the basic knowledge of financial credit and to build their capacities of maintaining a good credit record. It will also provide essential information and useful tips for young consumers to protect themselves from the dangers of indebtedness.
The themes being discussed:
- The history of credit;
- What is a rating agency and what is its role;
- What’s a score and how does it work;
- The consequences of default;
- Debt and its consequences;
- The Babylonian budget to maintain good financial health;
- What is true financial health;
- knowing how to act in good faith towards creditors to preserve creditworthiness;
- The infernal triangle in the field of finance.
Through his communicative skills, his ability to popularize topics and his own sense of humor, Mr. Sylvain Paquette highlights the importance of good credit and teaches the young participants in the simplest and most effective way, how to avoid falling into the trap of debt.
Sylvain Paquette is President of the Canadian Credit Bureau (CCBU) and author of the book "The Hidden Face of Credit Bureaus". He offers group trainings to credit agents, real estate agents, bankers and lawyers.
Duration: 1 h 15
Location: Educational institutions and organizations for young people aged between 16 and 25
Price: $495 $ + taxes / Applicable transportation charges
* Specialized courses are offered to university student.
For more details, please contact us at the coordinates below:
- Phone: 514-394-7866 or 1-888-401-3781
- Fax: 514-394-7864
You have to click on the PayPal button "Buy" to make the purchase, then you will be redirected to a form in which you will confirm your registration.