- Analyze a consumer’s credit report to update erroneous information while promoting the report’s general improvement.
- Recommend actions that can improve the consumer’s credit report;
- Proceed with the update of erroneous information in order for the consumer’s credit report to reflect the truth about one’s current financial situation.
- Promote a fair settlement between a faulty debt or and his/her credit or to avoid an injurious situation between the parties. Always promote a positive settlement agreement, which benefits both parties without being affected by an assignment in bankruptcy or consumer proposal.
- Assist a potential victim of identity theft in proving his/her innocence and rectifying the situation to restore the credit report as it was before the identity theft.
- Raise awareness about the importance that debt has on consumer credit to both professionals and consumers.
We also commit ourselves to anticipate such needs and expectations in order to make those the foundation of our long-term growth plans.
We also remain committed to be an ethical and civic organization, promoter of equal opportunities as well of a democratic and fair access to our clients’ fundamental rights.
We also believe that the legitimacy and sustainability of the Canadian Credit Bureau requires meeting and exceeding the expectations of its customers and that the development of a culture of excellence at all levels of the organization remains the only strategy to achieve this.